No of Attendees : 500 to 1000
We want your expertise! Please suggest topics and speakers for the next Bea World Festival.
The theme „Creative Thinking – The Art of Breaking Routines“ will determine the content of the educational programme on the 23rd of November.
The primary target audience:
- event and communication agencies and corporate event planners
- media and event agency associations
- targeting 600 participants
- mainly senior level managers, business owners and senior project managers of small-scale to world´s largest international organisations
- with long-time experience in events.
Topics should share ideas for innovations e.g. in multi-channel communication & social media strategies, influencer marketing, storytelling, digitalization and intelligent event technology (AI, AR), leadership, new learning/event formats, event sustainability, risk management and more.
We are seeking inspiring and knowledgeable speakers/innovators and topics for very interactive session formats:
- Innovation Meetup: 10 min presentation plus 20 min. campfire sessions
- Fireside Chat: Interview, 20 min presentation, audience Q+A
- Workshop: 2 hours to learn a new skill / technique solving job challenges
The deadline for your ideas is July 20th. The Bea World team will select up to 5 topics by most likes - so don´t forget to like the topic/speaker you think is of most interest.
CLICK "CONTRIBUTE" ON THE TOP RIGHT POSITION OF THIS PAGE.